Find Cold Roll Forming Machine, Colored Tile Forming Machine, Forming Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Roll Forming Machine > High Speed Light Gauge Steel Stud Track Framing Machine, Low Price Light Steel Keel Stud Track Making Machine

High Speed Light Gauge Steel Stud Track Framing Machine, Low Price Light Steel Keel Stud Track Making Machine

Basic Info

Model No.:  CU60*27

Product Description

Model NO.: CU60*27 Thickness of Raw Material: 0.3-0.7mm,or as Your Request Power of Cutting: 6kw/5.5kw/3kw Material of Roller: Cr12,with Chrome Coating Length of Machine: 3.5meters Driving of Machine: Gear Box and Chain Specification: VU60*27 HS Code: 84552210 Suitable Material to Produce: Gi,PPGI, Main Power of Machine: 4kw/5.5kw/7.5kw Material of Cutter: Cr12 with Heat Treatment Type of Cutting: Hydraulic Mold Color of Machine: Blue or as Your Request Trademark: ZD OR OEM Origin: China
high speed light gauge steel stud track framing machine,low price light steel keel stud track making machine
1:Our advantageous:
 
1): Factory direct supply price.
 
2): We have exported for more than 10 years.
 
3): Our customer are from about 40 countries.
 
4): We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.
 
5):  High-end and high-grade design
 
2.Specification


3.Component
1. Manual De-coiler---1Set
2.Feeding Material Device---1Set
3.Roller Former Device---1Set
4.Hydraulic Cutting Device---1Set
5.Hydraulic station---1Set
6.PLC Control Box
7.Production Racks---1Sets

 
 
Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles

2
Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame welded steel plate
8 Backboard Thickness 20mm
9 Driving of machine gear box and chain driving
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12 Feeding Width 90
13 Effective width according to your request
14 Productivity 0-25m/min
15 Roll Station 10
16 Roller Diameter 50mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 3600×900×1200mm
21 Total Weight 2.7T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
 

Contact us if you need more details on Drywall Stud and Track Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Light Gauge Track Forming Machine、Purlin Roll Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Roll Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters